In this post, we’ll show you how to hack an Android phone by sending a link. This is a simple exploit and requires no user interaction.
Checkout this video:
Hacking an Android phone by sending a link is surprisingly easy, thanks to a security flaw in the software. In this article, I’ll show you how to do it.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Find the victim’s phone number.
2. Send them a link to a website that exploits the security flaw.
3. Enjoy their panic as their phone starts doing things they don’t want it to!
The security flaw is known as Stagefright, and it affects all versions of Android up to and including 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It’s caused by a flaw in the way that Android handles multimedia messages, specifically ones that contain video attachments.
What You Need
To hack an Android phone by Sending a Link all you need is:
-A laptop or desktop computer
-An Android phone
-A USB cable
How to Hack an Android Phone by Sending a Link
In this article, we will show you how to hack an Android phone by sending a link. This is a very simple method that requires no technical skills or knowledge. All you need is the victim’s phone number and an internet connection.
Here’s how it works:
1. Send a text message to the victim’s phone number with the following text:
“Hey, I found this really interesting website. I think you’ll love it! www.hackmyphone.com”
2. When the victim clicks on the link, they will be redirected to a website that looks like the Android home screen.
3. The website will ask the victim to enter their phone number and password.
4. Once the victim enters their details, they will be redirected to a page that looks like the Android lock screen.
5. At this point, the hacker has full access to the victim’s phone and can do anything they want with it!
How to Protect Yourself
In order to protect yourself from being hacked in this way, you should never click on links sent to you by people you don’t know. If you’re not expecting a link from someone, don’t click on it. It’s that simple. You should also be careful about clicking on links in general. If you’re not sure where a link will take you, don’t click on it.
As you can see, there are many ways that you can hack an Android phone by sending a link. However, it is important to note that this is not the only way that these devices can be hacked. If you are concerned about your phone being hacked, you should take steps to protect it, such as downloading a security app or keeping your software up to date.